PUNE: A shocking incident has come to the fore wherein a youth was electrocured to death while he was working out at his open gym.
The deceased youth has been identified as one Amol Shankar Nakate (21). Apparently, he died while exercising at an open gym at the Right Bhusari Colony in Kothrud, Pune. The took place around 8pm last evening.
As per the police information, Amol, an event manager, used to workout with his friends at an open gym on the Mitra Mandal grounds near Right Bhusari Colony in Kothrud, Pune everday. According to preliminary examination of the body, the toes had turned black and blue, a result of the electric current passing through the feet. The doctor who initially examined has speculated that this could also be the primary reason why he had died. However, since the police haven't received the postmortem report from the Sassoon General Hospital, at this point in time it is pure conjecture as to what exactly caused Amol's death.